This sweet heat garlic whip buffalo wings recipe is a Ukulele Jay BBQ original recipe created in my kitchen using Dr. Bill’s Cane & Maple Syrup, Frank’s Hot Sauce, and Barala’s Best Garlic Whip BBGW . The wings are then topped off with Ocean State Pepper Co. “Everything” seasoning and plated with my Garlic Mashed Potato Boats and fresh air fried carrots seasoned with Ocean State Pepper Co. “Veg-Geez Louise” seasoning. I fired these using my Cosori Air Fryer so these have zero oil! For more great recipes by Ukulele Jay BBQ check out his website at (www.ukulelejaybbq.com).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1/2 Cup Dr. Bill’s Cane & Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Barala’s Best Garlic Whip, Buffalo Flavor
1/4 Cup Franks Hot Sauce
10 Chicken Wing pieces (not whole wings)
1 Baked Potato
2 Tsp Fresh Chopped Chives
4 Tbsp Barala’s Best Garlic Whip, Regular Flavor
2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp Ocean State Pepper Co. Veg-Geez Louise Seasoning (for the air fried carrots)
1 Tbsp Ocean State Pepper Co. Everything Seasoning (for the wings)1/2 Tbsp Ocean State Pepper Co. Narragansett Bay Seasoning
1 bunch of baby thin carrots (any carrots will do but the long slender carrots present better)
4 small pieces of Italian Parsley
- Start frying your wings however you like to do them. I air fry my wings even after I smoke them to get them extra crispy.
If you have a second air fryer (we have several) start your carrots using your favorite air frying recipe while the wings are going.
- Make your Ukulele Jay BBQ Sweet Heat Garlic Whip Sauce.
In a small bowl, add the Dr. Bill’s Cane & Maple Syrup, the BUFFALO Garlic Whip and the Frank’s Hot Sauce. Using a spatula, fold in the ingredients over and over until you get a nice creamy thick sauce that looks nearly identical to Thousand Island Dressing. Set aside.
- Make your Ukulele Jay BBQ Potato Boats by taking two baked potatoes, scooping out the inside and placing in a small bowl with the regular garlic whip and the butter. Get out your aggressions and mash those babies to creamy perfection. You do NOT need salt and I advise against it. Add the chives and then scoop the mash and place them back into the boats. Then sprinkle each boat with Ocean State Pepper Co. Narragansett Bay Seasoning, Turn over boat to ensure you do not have an excessive amount of seasoning on the potato. Add your sail by inserting the Italian Parsley at the end of the boat. Place on plate.
- Make your air fried carrots or pan fried carrots by sprinkling them first with Ocean State Pepper Co. Veg-geez Louise seasoning. Take your air fried or pan fried carrots and place them on the plate on either side of the potatoes.
- Take your wings and put them in the large bowl. Take the Ukulele Jay BBQ Sweet Heat Garlic Whip Buffalo Sauce and add it to the wings and toss well. Plate it up and you are in for some serious #scintialltionstate chicken wings!