This glazed salmon with rosemary potatoes recipe is easy with minimal prep and the cooking time and oh so good. There’s only one word to describe how good this recipe for Georgia Earle’s glazed salmon with rosemary potatoes is: “Awesome.” Brushing on a little extra Georgia Earle’s BBQ Sauce at the end of this recipe for glazed salmon with rosemary potatoes ensures awesome flavor with every bite. You’re going to want to keep a little extra Georgia Earle’s BBQ Sauce on the side of this recipe for glazed salmon with rosemary potatoes for dipping and even more amazing flavor with every bite.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes halved
- 4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
- 4 (5-6 oz.) skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ cup Georgia Earle’s BBQ Sauce, (divided)
- 4 cilantro sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400° in a bowl mix oil, potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, garlic and rosemary, toss and place on sheet pan bake for 15 minutes.
- Season salmon evenly with garlic powder, 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Take potatoes out of oven, place salmon flat on pan skin-side down and brush on ½ the mambo sauce evenly over each salmon filet. Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and brush on remaining Georgia Earle’s BBQ Sauce evenly over each salmon filet. Top with cilantro and serve.